Saturday, October 25, 2014

"We've Been BOOed!"

Huck, Finn and I stepped out of our front door about 7:30A.M. for our morning walk, and as I looked down, I found the following:

How cool!  After reading the little poem, the fine print instructions below the poem told me to place the "We've Been BOOed" side (after cutting it apart) on my door to let my neighbors know that we had been Booed because my next task was to create two bags or small baskets, reprint the poem found at http://christmas.organizedhome.com and secretly leave them at the doors of two of my neighbors who do not already have a "We've Been Booed" sign on their door!  The idea should make its way around your neighborhood.  By the way, our little bag contained pencils, a little flashlight, and some candy with the note tucked inside. 

Try it!  It is fun, and the website has other awesome ideas to inspire you throughout the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment